We value our staff and actively maintain a culture in which respect, empathy and honesty are the cornerstone of positive relationships throughout the Trust.
We believe that staff wellbeing is at the heart of effective and efficient teachers, leaders and support staff, creating an environment in which they and our children can thrive and learn.
- To strengthen a workplace environment in which morale is high and resilient.
- To create a workplace environment which reduces harmful stress.
- To provide effective support systems for the wellbeing of all teachers, leaders and associate staff and to provide bespoke support for individuals when required.
- To attract and retain high calibre staff in our schools and central services.
Wellbeing Initiatives and Support
- We promote mental health awareness across the Trust.
- Occupational Health services are available to all staff.
- We have established mental health first aiders who are available to staff.
- Information on specialist emotional support services.
- Guidance to assist with a healthy work/life balance.
- Disability support.
- We promote equality and diversity for all.